Projects and Partnerships
Our mission is to provide global solutions and associated services to our multi-sector clients so that they can run their businesses efficiently and with complete peace of mind.
- Developing professional software that is robust and business-oriented
- Designing and providing IT services
- Designing communications interfaces
- Integrating solutions with one another and with third-party software
- Introducing advances in technology
- Helping users to get to grips with tools
- Providing technical support and suitable maintenance.
ESI aims to ensure that new technologies related to the security field are integrated, in particular through partnerships with various suppliers, equipment manufacturers, software publishers and other market leaders. This direct collaboration enables ESI to ensure an extremely strong product dynamic and to regularly introduce new features in software releases.
Customer Service Helpline and Customer Support
The customer service helpline (also referred to as the ''help desk'' or ''customer support'') provides an exceptional level of support and assistance to our customers.
- The day team, available on the days and during the times that our offices are open*, is on-hand to respond to customer phone calls and e-mails sent to our dedicated address. This service is available in English, French, German and Spanish.
- An on-call and escalation service is available to provide this support 24/7, in English, French and German.
Each customer has their own secure access to the ESI web desk, which allows better interaction with our services: our online ticketing system, tracking an open ticket, the opportunity to post comments and add information (logs, screenshots etc.), access to user manuals and various pieces of product information.
*Current opening hours (except for on-call):
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Logistics and Installation
The logistics and installation department is made up of experienced technicians and installers, who provide technical assistance to customers during the deployment phase of the solution. The work is performed in close collaboration with project managers.
- Supplying equipment and preparing machines at our laboratories
- Organising and delivering all equipment on-site
- Team of installers and testers on-site
- Post-intervention after-sales follow-up for all equipment supplied by ESI
From Pre-Sales to After-Sales
As your point of contact for your relationship with ESI, our France and International sales team is made up of professionals who are committed to your projects. They will advise and assist you in developing sustainable solutions tailored to your needs, whether you want to create your own remote monitoring centre or fully or partially integrate our solutions into your existing environment.
The project managers are involved from the pre-sales and construction phase of the project up to its deployment:
- Pre-sales mission
- Monitoring and guiding a project's progress
- Guaranteeing that results are in line with those expected
- Compliance with budgets and deadlines
- Monitoring installed components
The engineers at our Research and Development department, who make up half of our workforce, keep our solutions alive and evolving: maintenance, patches, improvements and the development of new features according to the needs set out by our users.
This department also handles requests for specific developments, both for software upgrades when specifications are submitted, and for the integration of new protocols.
This team includes a technology watch unit, which enables ESI to remain at the cutting edge of technological developments (IoT, AI etc.), in order to integrate them into our tools, thereby directly benefiting our customers.
Training sessions are vital in order to ensure that ESI products are used correctly, and are systematically included in our offers.
The sessions are delivered on the customer's configuration by our product experts, before operations start. Training can be given in English, French or German on the customer's premises or at our training centre in Le Cannet, France.
ESI holds a vocational training accreditation.
For more details on the training courses offered, please click here.